SIGN UP NOW! FALL / WINTER VOCAL WORKSHOP
at Tower Talent Studio West
DATES: November 7th – February 6th (10 weeks)
WHERE: 2667 Camino Del Rio S. Suite 210, San Diego, CA 92108
TIMES: Children’s Vocal 5:30-6PM; Ages 8-12 6PM – 7PM; Ages 13+ 7PM – 8PM
Clients, CALL OUR OFFICE at 858-824-0700 to RSVP.
Non-Clients: Call or register online here: VOCAL LESSON SIGN UP
OUR VOCAL WORKSHOP will combine piano and guitar to assist in nurturing the gifts and talents of aspiring singers, songwriters, and musicians; bringing them to a level of maturity and competitiveness for the exciting world of music entertainment.
If you’ve ever thought about singing your way to local theater or Broadway, becoming a pop star, or even just singing in a commercial, Tower Talent has the instruction you need to heed success.
The objective of this 10 week course is to excel each individual’s natural talents and interest with a unique and distinctive mode of group training. Artists will develop a strong sense of their musical self while strengthening their social skills through emotional development and stage presence. This workshop has been designed to increase confidence and self-esteem so that the students can express themselves through the art of singing in front of an audience.
This course will cover the following:
- Vocal Instrument: warm ups, goal setting, vocal instrument, breathing, posture, range
- Sight Singing: timing, scales, melody, songwriting formats, verse, chorus, bridge, hooks
- Pitch and Vibrato: pitch, vibrato, wobble, volume, projection
- Solos, Duets & Trios: selection & rehearsal of performance pieces for auditions & recital
- Performance: planning, integrating and controlling motion, microphones
- Overcoming Stage Fright: stage readiness, stage presence
- Review: performance preparation, recital performance for guests
Requirements: Students may be asked to download an mp3 of their background/instrumental music and provide on a USB, print lyrics and potentially purchase their own sheet music for this course. TBD.
YOU MUST REGISTER IN ADVANCE FOR THIS COURSE.
PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE at 858-824-0700