SIGN UP NOW!
End of Summer Vocal Workshop This August at Tower Talent
DATES: August 1st – October 3rd (9 weeks)
WHERE: 535 Broadhollow Rd. Suite A2A, Melville, 11747
TIME: Ages 8-12 5PM – 6:30PM; Ages 13+ 6:30PM – 8PM
TO REGISTER: PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE at 516-765-2400
Our vocal workshop nurtures the gifts and talents of aspiring singers, songwriters, and musicians, bringing them to a level of maturity and competitiveness for the exciting world of music entertainment.
If you’ve ever thought about singing your way to local theater or Broadway, becoming a pop star, or even just singing in a commercial, Tower Talent has the instruction you need to heed success.
The objective of this 10 week course is to excel each individual’s natural talents and interest with a unique and distinctive mode of group training. Artists will develop a strong sense of their musical self while strengthening their social skills through emotional development and stage presence. This workshop has been designed to increase confidence and self-esteem so that the students can express themselves through the art of singing in front of an audience.
This course will cover the following:
- Vocal Instrument: warm ups, goal setting, vocal instrument, breathing, posture, range
- Sight Singing: timing, scales, melody, songwriting formats, verse, chorus, bridge, hooks
- Pitch and Vibrato: pitch, vibrato, wobble, volume, projection
- Solos, Duets & Trios: selection & rehearsal of performance pieces for auditions & recital
- Performance: planning, integrating and controlling motion, microphones
- Overcoming Stage Fright: stage readiness, stage presence
- Review: performance preparation, recital performance for guests
Requirements: Students may be asked to download an mp3 of their background/instrumental music and provide on a USB, print lyrics and potentially purchase their own sheet music for this course. TBD.
YOU MUST REGISTER IN ADVANCE FOR THIS COURSE.
PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE at 516-765-2400